A.L.I.V.E. ACTIVE SHOOTER SURVIVAL TRAINING
When a known or random killer opens fire, on average nearly a dozen injuries and at least three deaths occur. Being prepared is the best tool for survival for you and your employees.
No one wants to think an active shooter will enter their workplace, but the fact is it could happen anywhere, and it’s happening with increased frequency.
Unfortunately, this is an all too familiar scenario facing our workplace and our world. Employees can no longer subscribe to the notion that “It will never happen here,” given the frequency of workplace attacks. Fortunately, we can train your employees to respond to an active killer that will mitigate their risk of injury or death.
You Will Learn To:
– Identify behaviors, causes and red flags typically associated with workplace violence and active shooter/killer incidents before they occur
– Better understand the mental process of an assailant preceding and during an active shooter incident
– Develop enhanced situational awareness and survival mindset
– Survive an active shooter event using the A.L.I.V.E. Active Shooter Survival Plan
– Show others how to safely respond to an active shooter event
– Most importantly attendees will learn how to stay ALIVE
Most Americans have received some sort of First-Aid or CPR training in the unlikely event they may have to save someone’s life. So why wouldn’t we make active shooter survival as important as CPR training? It’s time we trained our employees how to safely respond to an active shooter event.
Many people would spend precious moments trying to figure out what to do before acting…and by then it could be too late.
“I truly believe your training is what told me to run, which ultimately saved us.”
– Liz Moreno (ALIVE Student and Las Vegas Route 91 Festival Survivor
Call today to schedule an ALIVE Active Shooter Survival Training for your business